MEDIA NEEDLE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
This website is owned and operated by Media Needle, LLC, a California limited liability company.
1. Restriction on Use. The information, documents and related graphics published on this Internet website are the sole property of Media Needle. This material may not be copied, distributed, reproduced, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Media Needle. You may, however, download one copy of the material on this website to one computer for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice.
If you download software from this website, the software, including all files, images, contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data are deemed to be licensed to you by Media Needle. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remain with Media Needle, who owns full and complete title.
You expressly agree not to use the information documents and related graphics published on this Internet website in a manner that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation. You acknowledge that prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, use of such information to invade the privacy of third parties, impersonation of Media Needle personnel or other parties or entities, transmitting abusive, profane, libelous, slanderous, threatening or otherwise harassing material.
2. Limits on Liability. Media Needle will not be liable for:
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Media Needle, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of this website; or (b) any alleged breach of this Agreement.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. The information, material, services, and products included on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Media Needle may make changes or improvements to this website at any time.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MEDIA NEEDLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MEDIA NEEDLE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MEDIA NEEDLE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF ANY INTERACTIVE AREA, IS AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
5. Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. The courts of competent jurisdiction sitting within the City of Santa Monica, California will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
This website is owned and operated by Media Needle, LLC from Los Angeles, California. Media Needle makes no representation that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
6. Termination. In addition and without prejudice to any other legal or equitable remedies available to Media Needle, Media Needle may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason.
7. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. Sections 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 of this Agreement shall survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. The section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial proceedings or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, or would like any additional information about Media Needle, this website, or any of the services offered on this website, please contact us online: